My machine learning/data science projects are available here.
- Representation theory (specifically finite groups)
- Algebraic number theory
- Algebraic topology, Topological data analysis
- Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
Preprints, slides from talks and other notes here.
- Spring ’20: Lecturer, Group Theory (Stanford)
- Winter ’20: Lecturer, Linear Algebra; Calculus I (Stanford)
- Fall ’19: Lecturer, Linear algebra and Multivariable calculus (Stanford)
- Fall ’18: Lecturer, Calculus I (UWO)
- 2016-2017: Putnam competition training sessions with Ahmed Ashraf (UWO)
More info (and notes) here.
- 2019-2020: Postdoc, Stanford University
- 2015-2019: PhD student at UWO
- 2014-2015: MASt (part III), University of Cambridge
- 2013-2014: Master’s degree (first year), University of Strasbourg
- 2012-2013: BSc (year 3), University of Warwick (as part of the Erasmus exchange programme)
Complete CV here.